Minggu, 03 November 2013

Best Deal EVGA GeForce GTX 760 SC 4GB DisplayPort HDMI DVI-I/DVI-D Graphics Card with ACX Cooler 04G-P4-2768-KR EVGA GeForce GTX 760 SC 4GB DisplayPort HDMI DVI-I/DVI-D Graphics Card with ACX Cooler 04G-P4-2768-KR

#**EVGA GeForce GTX 760 SC 4GB DisplayPort HDMI DVI-I/DVI-D Graphics Card with ACX Cooler 04G-P4-2768-KR**#

Product Description

The EVGA GeForce GTX 760 is the new weapon of choice for gamers - a powerful graphics card that gives you the fast, smooth, quiet gaming you're looking for in all your favorite les. GTX 760 offers all the 700-family performance features, plus next-gen technology innovations, engineering, and features that let you crank up settings and resolutions in today's most graphics-intensive games.


Best Deal EVGA GeForce GTX 760 SC 4GB DisplayPort HDMI DVI-I/DVI-D Graphics Card with ACX Cooler 04G-P4-2768-KR  EVGA GeForce GTX 760 SC 4GB DisplayPort HDMI DVI-I/DVI-D Graphics Card with ACX Cooler 04G-P4-2768-KR

Best Deal EVGA GeForce GTX 760 SC 4GB DisplayPort HDMI DVI-I/DVI-D Graphics Card with ACX Cooler 04G-P4-2768-KR


Product Details

  • Color: Black
  • Brand: EVGA
  • Model: 04G-P4-2768-KR
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 2.88" h x9.50" w x12.88" l,2.65 pounds
  • Processors: 1
  • Native resolution: 4096 x 2160

Features

  • Base Clock: 1072 MHz
  • Boost Clock: 1137 MHz
  • Memory Clock: 6008 MHz Effective
  • CUDA Cores: 1152
  • 4096MB GDDR5 256bit Memory


Best Deal EVGA GeForce GTX 760 SC 4GB DisplayPort HDMI DVI-I/DVI-D Graphics Card with ACX Cooler 04G-P4-2768-KR EVGA GeForce GTX 760 SC 4GB DisplayPort HDMI DVI-I/DVI-D Graphics Card with ACX Cooler 04G-P4-2768-KR

Product Description

The EVGA GeForce GTX 760 is the new weapon of choice for gamers - a powerful graphics card that gives you the fast, smooth, quiet gaming you're looking for in all your favorite les. GTX 760 offers all the 700-family performance features, plus next-gen technology innovations, engineering, and features that let you crank up settings and resolutions in today's most graphics-intensive games.

Best Deal EVGA GeForce GTX 760 SC 4GB DisplayPort HDMI DVI-I/DVI-D Graphics Card with ACX Cooler 04G-P4-2768-KR


check Now



Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar